Joshua is a hammered dulcimer session musician and is available to record on your project. He is available to record remotely from his professional studio, or he can travel to your studio.
Joshua is a music producer, arranger, and improvisational hammered dulcimist who is experienced in many styles. He offers guidance to help you find the best way for the hammered dulcimer to enhance your recording and ensure a world-class production.
Mary and the Witch’s Flower
Joshua was the featured instrumentalist on the soundtrack of Mary and the Witch’s Flower. He recorded on 20 tracks on the soundtrack. This featured animated film was created by Studio Ponoc in Tokyo, Japan. They are the continuation of the legendary Studio Ghibli which is known for classics such as My Neighbor Totoro, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, and Howl’s Moving Castle. The film is scheduled to release in 155 countries and territories. Music composed by Takatsugu Muramatsu.
First Flight by Richard Canavan
Joshua played the hammered dulcimer part composed by London-based film composer Richard Canavan. Performed with the Hungarian Studio Orchestra.
- SEKAI NO OWARI (Japanese pop band)
- Jeff Lippencott (Film and TV Composer)
- David LaMotte (Folk Singer/Songwriter)
- MarieAnn Dwyer (Irish Singer/Songwriter)
Joshua’s Studio Gear
For projects that demand the finest, Joshua provides pro audio without compromise.
- x2 Peluso P-12 Large Diaphragm Condensor Microphones
- Avalon AD2022 Dual Channel Microphone Preamp
- BLA White Sparrow mkii ADA Converter
- BLA White Sparrow DAC
- BLA mkiii XB Word Clock
- Auralex Acoustic treated tracking room
- Pro Tools 12