Joshua is a hammered dulcimer session musician and is available to record on your project. He is available to record remotely from his professional studio, or he can travel to your studio.
Joshua is a music producer, arranger, and improvisational hammered dulcimist who is experienced in many styles. He offers guidance to help you find the best way for the hammered dulcimer to enhance your recording and ensure a world-class production.
- Studio Ponoc (Japanese animation film studio)
- SEKAI NO OWARI (Japanese pop band)
- Echoic Audio (Music and sound design for motion, film & art)
- Jeff Lippencott (Film & TV composer)
- Dave Holden (Film & TV composer)
- David LaMotte (Folk singer/songwriter)
- MarieAnn Dwyer (Irish singer/songwriter)
Studio Gear & Software
- x2 Peluso P-12 Large Diaphragm Condensor Microphones
- Avalon AD2022 Dual Channel Microphone Preamp
- BLA White Sparrow mkii ADA Converter
- BLA White Sparrow DAC
- BLA mkiii XB Word Clock
- Focal Shape 65 Studio Monitors
- Auralex Acoustic treated tracking room
- Pro Tools 2020
- Logic Pro X
- Slate Digital
Mary and the Witch’s Flower
Joshua was the featured instrumentalist on the soundtrack of Mary and the Witch’s Flower. He played on 20 of the 25 tracks. Released in 155 countries and territories, this featured animated film was created by Studio Ponoc, the successor of Studio Ghibli.
Music composed by Takatsugu Muramatsu.
First Flight by Richard Canavan
Composed by London-based film composer Richard Canavan.
Performed with the Hungarian Studio Orchestra.